(021) 29371145 0818 0641 9988 (whatsapp)
BANTENGMAS (LINE)  firstname.lastname@example.org  MGK Mall Kemayoran, 8th Floor Zone B No 3
Exterior – Tow Hitch Mounted Dirt Bike Rack (Motor Trail Carrier)
– Extremely secure and stable: patent-pending design results in snug, “anti-wobble” fit
– Tilts down to allow easy loading: one-person operation
– Easily installed and removed: no extra tools required
– Ideally suited for SUV, RV, or pickup truck with cap
– Features adjustable front wheel channel (to accommodate different sized bikes) and retractable tie-down bar
– Comes with tail-lights, safety chains, and hitch pin
– Fits standard 2-inch class III or IV hitch receiver: weight capacity dependent on receiver strength
– Black UV powder-coat finish
How to determine weight capacity
To determine the weight capacity for the Boss Hitch Mounted Motorcycle Carrier, you must first determine the tongue weight limit of your hitch receiver AND the tongue weight limit of your vehicle. Take the lesser of these two figures and see the chart below:
If you have an SUV with a hitch receiver max. tongue weight of 500 lbs, AND your SUV manufacturer states that the maximum tongue weight for your vehicle is 500 lbs, then the maximum weight you can load on the Boss Hitch Mounted Motorcycle Carrier is 350 lbs.
If you have an SUV with a hitch receiver max. tongue weight of 500 lbs, BUT your SUV manufacturer states that the maximum tongue weight for your vehicle is only 350 lbs, then the maximum weight you can load on the Boss Hitch Mounted Motorcycle Carrier is 225 lbs.